Applications are invited for a junior researcher position in quantitative finance at Lab of Applied Mathematics and Computer Science, NTT Hi-Tech Institute, Nguyen Tat Thanh University. The successful candidate:
- will hold a BSc degree or is working on graduation thesis. Candidates with an M.S. degree are also encouraged to apply,
- has an excellent academic transcript in an area of Quantitative Finance/ Statistic, good programming skills in Python/C++/Java or at least Matlab/R,
- is interested in doing research and planning to attend graduate or PhD program in quantitative finance,
- will pass the entrance test and interview.
This is an opportunity to for young researcher to build their career in quantitative trading. She or he will have a chance to take part in several exciting projects, publish first-author papers, and thus have better profile for graduate school application. Successful candidate will receive first hand guidance from senior researchers in the field as well as being exposed to the work of seasoned colleagues. NTT Hi-Tech Institute provides a dynamic working environment with entrepreneurial supports. Nguyen Tat Thanh University offers a good salary, insurance and benefit.
Candidates should provide:
- a CV (including the names and addresses of referees,
- a copy of their official degree transcripts,
- a research statement.
All files should be emailed as attachments in PDF format to Dr. Hung Le, email@example.com, including a brief cover letter in the main body of the email and subject: Junior researcher position.
Review of applications begins immediately and continues until the position is filled. Short-listed candidates may be invited for an interview.
See the attachment HERE.